Membership Application and Member Information Updates
If you practice within the PCSO region, when you become a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, you also become a member of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists and your component organization.
Applying for Membership is Easy!
• Go to the AAO website and click on Become a Member – to continue to the AAO website click here.
• Complete the application and attach copies of the requested documents.
• Mail or fax to the AAO at the address provided.
• Once received, your application will be reviewed by the PCSO Board of Directors and approved by the AAO Board of Trustees at their next scheduled meeting (February, May, August and November).
• You will be notified of your acceptance shortly after AAO Board of Trustees approval.
Changing Your Personal or Practice Information
It’s more important than ever to keep your membership information up-to-date, and easier, too!
Information is used to send important information via mail or email. All information is used by the AAO Orthodontic Locator to send more potential patients your way.
If you prefer, you can call the AAO at 800-424-2841 and talk to one of the Information Center assistants who can help you update your records.