- Education Sessions for Doctors and Team
- Up to 13.5 CE Credits
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Networking opportunities with colleagues
- New Exhibit Hall format with innovative engagement
***The PCSO room block is now sold out! There are no more rooms available at the PCSO group rate; however you may reserve directly with the hotel at their prevailing rates.***
NYM MEET UP & MAI TAIS
Friday, 2:00 – 3:30pm
Networking event for New & Younger Members. Families welcome.
There are plenty of great activities at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. To learn more go to:
PCSO room block is available until September 1, 2019.
HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE WAIKIKI BEACH RESORT
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, USA
Deluxe Kings and Doubles are available in addition to a limited number of parlor suites with Ocean/Harbor views. Depending on your view and the number of individuals in a room, rates run between $269 – $349. Upon registration, you will receive additional information on room types and how to make your reservation.
A Daily Resort Charge of $30 (plus tax) is assessed per room, per night in addition to the standard room rate.Please note that the Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in.
Who says penguins don’t enjoy the warm October waters of Waikiki? While you enjoy lectures and networking with your peers, your little ones can enjoy learning while having fun with the Hilton Hawaiian Village! Hilton team members will craft activities to teach your children about history through storytelling, games, music, and arts.
8:00 am – 3:00 pm for $95 ($110 with excursion)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm or 11:30 am – 3:00 pm: $80 without excursion (half day not available on excursion days)
The PCSO is not responsible for this childcare program. For reservations or questions, contact the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN ITUNES AND GOOGLE PLAY
Make the app your go-to PCSO resource. You’ll find:
- Annual Session schedule, session descriptions, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, and interactive maps and city information;
- Activity feed to access social posts from other attendees and announcements;
- Attendee list and messaging feature;
- AAO CE Manager to add your sessions to your CE recordas you go; and
- Links to PCSO publications and social media feeds.